K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
- To ensure customer product quality requirements and environmental-related substances are fulfilled accordingly.
- To establish quality inspection criteria, including product reliability tests and verification test methods are in accordance with design requirements.
- To conduct training for operational QA personnel on product quality requirements.
- To liaise with customer and acknowledge customer compliance on product listing mark such as UL, etc.
- To liaise with customer on all quality issues and improvement activities during the product development stage.
- To drive quality improvement activities internally and with key suppliers.
- To document product and process changes agreed upon between the internal NPI team and customer.
- To lead periodic process audits whenever necessary.
- Degree in Science or Statistics or Quality Assurance (QA) with at least 2 years of QA working experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word).
- Hardworking, systematic, detail-oriented and good communication skills.
- Able to work with people, including the ability to influence and motivate others and contribute ideas.