Creativity Powered by Knowledge
We partner with multinationals around the world to create innovative and effective solutions with a complete suite of product design services, industrialisation and turnkey manufacturing
Cloud Computing (Cloud)
Creativity Powered By
We partner with multinationals around the world to create innovative and effective solutions with a complete suite of product design services, industrialisation and turnkey manufacturing.
Cloud Computing (Cloud)
We partner with AWS, Google, Microsoft and Alibaba to deploy cloud solution and services to the local and regional enterprises in ASEAN.
K-One Group (K-One)
K-One is a one-stop technology solutions provider. It is your preferred ODM/OEM/EMS of choice, Cloud Computing strategic partner and medical devices provider.
Our niche is in the medical/healthcare devices(OEM/ODM/OBM specialities), IoT gadgets, consumer electronic lifestyle products and industrial equipment manufacturing. Concurrently, we are fired up in providing Cloud solutions. By anchoring on these market segments, K-One has tapped into the fastest growing business sectors in the region and the world. These industries’ trends have catapulted us into the forefront enabling K-One to maintain continuous development and innovation impetus.
EMS & Innovation
Industry trend has shifted its focus from specialisation of activities to
multi-capability and provision of seamless solutions. Being an EMS provider for companies requiring design, development, project management, and manufacturing solutions essentially means our core competencies must be multi-avenue, effective, focused and cost-efficient.
We embrace Industry 4.0 technologies to stay ahead of competitors. By utilising advanced manufacturing capabilities from the technological pillars of Industry 4.0 such as IoT, automation, and cloud computing, K-One’s operations benefit from more data-driven decisions, increased transparency, substantial cost savings, and improved operational productivity.
Cloud & Software
Cloud computing has seen the fastest adoption in the ‘Information Era’ than any other technology in the domain. The market for cloud services is forecasted to grow at a five-year compound annual growth rate of 19.9%, reaching $414 billion in revenue by 2022. Cloud technology is redefining our lives by improving the scalability, flexibility, and versatility of online commerce, data storage, and information delivery. SMEs are motivated to implement cloud computing technologies in their businesses to increase productivity and decrease production costs, with many recognising cloud services as a growth catalyst for their expanding businesses.
G-AsiaPacific Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of K-One is a fully integrated cloud advisory and consultancy offering professional cloud computing services using the best-in-class IT solutions. It provides advanced and reliable IT consultations and services such as cloud analysis, cloud deployment and migration, post-deployment services, enterprise web hosting, disaster recovery and backup, and big data.
Own Brand Medical Devices
The medical and healthcare ecosystems have made tremendous advancements, largely propelled by the application of technology such as the internet, IoT and new discoveries in life science. In view of such magical advancements, human life span has been increasingly prolonged.
We have over the years stepped up our focus in developing, manufacturing and supplying medical and healthcare devices to OEMs which include infusion pump system, emergency battery pack system to back-up critical hospital equipment and thermal scanner system to cater to the rising demand in an ever growing global population.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic as confirmed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) on 11 March 2020, we accelerated the extension of our medical/healthcare product range to include nasal and oral swabs, ventilators, etc in an effort to combat the spread of COVID-19.
Mission & Vision
To innovate technology products and
solutions which enhance comfort,
connectivity and care in daily life.
To be an extraordinary technology
To meet or exceed customers’ requirements and to comply with ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, IATF 16949, ATEX, MDA and FDA standards.
To design, develop, manufacture, and market products that are safe for the intended use whilst not adversely affecting the environment and to dispose off waste in a safe and responsible manner which is in compliance to ISO 14001 standards.
Human Resources And Human Rights Policies
To ensure a safe and sustainable working environment with Sedex and United Nations Global Compact best practices implemented based upon principles of accountability, integrity, openness, employee empowerment, promotion of individual professional development, diversity, and respect for human rights and interests of employees.
To seek mutually beneficial solution
in everything we do.
To promote a high level of personal
responsibility and commitment
To promote knowledge-sharing,
teamwork and trust.
To develop a culture of integrity
K-One Group & Associates
K-One Technology Berhad & Subsidiaries
K-One Industry Sdn Bhd & Associate Partners
Awards & Achievements
These awards count for us. They represent the power of our collaboration and true spirit. Working together means winning together. Here are some of our most recent awards and achievements:
• Google presented the Excellent Partnership for Google Education 2022 award to G-AsiaPacific Sdn Bhd, a wholly-owned Cloud subsidiary of K-One.
• ACER and ASUS awarded the Business Partner 2022 and Commercial Partner 2022 certificates respectively to G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd, a wholly-owned Cloud subsidiary of K-One.
• Diversey, a US multinational appointed K-One as the exclusive distributor of its healthcare and hygiene-care products in Malaysia.
• G-AsiaPacific Sdn Bhd, a wholly owned subsidiary of K-One won the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner (Malaysia) 2021 in recognition of strong growth in the development of AWS cloud solutions for corporates, SMEs and multinationals in Malaysia and ASEAN.
• Google upgraded G-AsiaPacific Sdn Bhd, cloud subsidiary of K-One to Premier Partner, a key milestone to join the qualified few.
• Low Dead Volume (LDV) disposable syringes with needle with K-One acting as authorised representaive of supplier from China approved by Medical Device Authority (MDA) under Ministry of Health, Malaysia for supply in Malaysia.
• Signed License Agreement with Star Syringe Ltd, UK to exclusively
manufacture syringe safety needle caps in Malaysia for worldwide
distribution on non-exclusive basis.
• Nasal swab manufactured by 3D printing approved by Medical Device
Authority (MDA) under Ministry of Health, Malaysia for supply in
• Acquired MDA (Medical Device Authority, Malaysia) establishment
license to manufacture and supply medical/healthcare products in
• NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory via Caltech (California Institute of
Technology) granted Non-Exclusive License to K-One to manufacture and
distribute VITAL ventilators worldwide.
• Expanded existing scope of development, manufacturing and/or supply
of medical/healthcare products to include ventilators, nasal swabs and
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) such as face shields to combat
• G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd., cloud subsidiary of K-One set up wholly-owned
G-AsiaPacific (S) Pte. Ltd. in Singapore to do cloud business in the city-
• G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd., cloud subsidiary of K-One made foray into
Indonesia by subscribing 15% equity interest in P.T. GAsia Pacific Indo.
• Won Silver Award in Export Excellence Awards 2019 organized by STAR/
Standard Chartered Bank which honors outstanding achievements in
export business and leadership.
• G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd., cloud subsidiary of K-One won the Amazon Web Services Country Partner of the Year (M’sia) Award for excelling in providing cloud solutions to enterprises, corporate, SMEs and multinationals in Malaysia and ASEAN.
• Acquisition of 60% stake in G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd. completed.
• Registered with FDA for manufacturing and supply of healthcare/medical
• Proposed acquisition of 60% stake in G-AsiaPacific Sdn. Bhd., a cloud
computing consultancy and service provider.
• Certified with ATEX for manufacturing of products used in an
environment with an explosive atmosphere.
• Embarked in automating selected manufacturing processes as part of Industry 4.0 initiative.
• Setup new factory fitted with Class 10K cleanroom in Ipoh, Malaysia to
accommodate development and manufacturing of advance medical/
• Certified ISO 13485 for manufacturing of advanced medical/healthcare
• Certified OHSAS 18001 to manage and control occupational health and
• Embarked in diversifying into the medical/healthcare, IoT (Internet of
Things) and emerging consumer electronics lifestyle products.
• Upgraded and fully implemented ERP system.
• Awarded ISO/TS 16949:2009 for manufacturing of plastic assembly and
electronic device for the automotive industry.
• Certified TS16949 by AFNOR, France which provides the gateway to pitch
for more business with automotive OEMs.
• Reaffirmed as a participant of the UN Global Compact which is a United
Nations initiative to encourage businesses worldwide to adopt
sustainable and socially responsible policies.
• Joined the United Nations Global Compact Initiative.
• K-One Group celebrated 10 years of design, development, innovation and
• Hired pioneer batch of design and development staff in China to cater to
needs of the China market.
• Signed global strategic partnership agreement with Diversey Inc, US.
• Conformed to ISO/TS 16949 for the development and manufacturing of
• Certified ISO 14001 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, UK.
• Awarded Technology Business Review ASEAN Award for Excellence in
the Electronics Sector 2008.
• Moved to new corporate office and design and development centre in
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia to accommodate continued growth and
• Awarded MITI Export Excellence Merit Award by Ministry of International
Trade & Industry, Malaysia.
• Listed on the MESDAQ Market of Bursa Malaysia (now known as the ACE
• Established second factory in Ipoh, Malaysia.
• Certified Sony Green Partner by Sony Corporation, Japan in recognition
of it’s environmentally friendly design and manufacturing processes.
• Awarded Deloitte Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500 Award (K-One has
won this award for four consecutive years since 2004).
• Awarded Golden Bull Award by Ernst & Young/Nanyang which honors the
top 100 SMEs in Malaysia (K-One has won this award for four
consecutive years since 2004).
• Certified ISO 9001 by Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance, UK.
• Awarded MSC-APICTA Merit Award under the Best Of Start-Up
• Awarded MSC-Status by Multimedia Development Corporation, Malaysia.
• Commenced manufacturing operations with first factory in Ipoh,