K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
• To undertake inventory stock planning and forecasting.
• To track all purchase generating jobs for all materials and ensure all purchase orders are generated within the set time frame.
• To monitor stock levels and arrival of shipments based on confirmed delivery schedule.
• To perform price negotiation and monitor supplier service, quality and delivery performance.
Logistics and Shipping Management
• To manage customer ordering and packaging process, freight and back order.
• To track goods delivery to ensure arrival at customer destination as per schedule.
• To ensure goods are delivered as per customer spec and expectation.
• To get best pricing on freight charges.
• To coordinate with internal sales, production and suppliers to meet customer delivery schedule, etc.
- At least a Diploma in any discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in either or combination of purchasing/planning/inventory/materials/warehouse management.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to multitask and problem solver.
- Preferably familiar with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system.