K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
Review & Implementation
- To analyse business requirements and assess suitable ERP system for implementation on extended core business segments.
- To develop and co-ordinate ERP system implementation plans on same extended core business segments.
- To develop training materials and train staff on the use of the selected ERP system.
- To provide technical support and analysis to end-users on existing running Oracle ERP system and selected ERP system to be implemented for extended core business segments.
- To coordinate work on patching and upgrades of Oracle ERP system together with IT team members and external consultants as appropriate.
- To extract data and create reports to suit end-user requirements.
- To update and manage ERP system application documentation.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information System/Technology or equivalent. Diploma holders are encouraged to apply.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in ERP implementation and support.
- Experience in designing reports/dashboards using BI tools or other current reporting tools.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and build consensus with vendors and across departments.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Able to travel regularly.