Code of Conduct & Ethics
The foundation for success of K-One Technology Berhad (K-One) is based upon the following:
- Integrity and honesty;
- Openness and respect for others;
- Execution and accountability;
- Passion for customers, partners and technology; and
- Commitment to personal excellence and self-improvement
K-One affirms to conduct its business with professional ethics and integrity. We are committed to operate in the best interest of our Customers, Employees, Suppliers, Communities and in the long term interests of our Group. Towards this end, K-One is Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (Sedex) certified and has adopted the Sedex Code of Conduct. The K-One Code of Conduct and Ethics’ policies and procedures address the following:
- Labour Standard – upholding the human rights of workers and treating them with dignity and respect.
- Health and Safety Standards – providing a safe and healthy work environment.
- Environmental Standard – maintaining an Environmental Management System in accordance with ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- Ethical Standard – meeting corporate social responsibilities, protecting personal identity, following fair business practices, respecting intellectual property rights and promoting business integrity.
- Quality Standard – maintaining ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Quality Management Systems which provide quality products and services that consistently meet or exceed the requirements of our customers.
- Supplier Management Practices – encouraging our Supply Chain to adopt the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange (Sedex) Code of Conduct principles and policies.
- Conflict of Interest – ensuring Directors and employees are not engaged in business activities directly or indirectly that compete or are in conflict with the interest of the Group, amongst other conflict of interest situation.
The Board will review the K-One Code of Conduct and Ethics on an annual basis or as and when required and communicate the updates to all staff concerned. The current K-One Code of Conduct and Ethics was updated on 26 May 2022