K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
- To develop business from new customers.
- To formulate and implement strategic business/sales plans.
- To plan, execute and achieve sales and profit targets set.
- To assist in the collection of accounts receivables from customers.
- To provide quotations and attend to customers’ issues.
- To analyze customers’ requirements and current market conditions for feedback to Management.
- To act as the primary interface between customers and internal manufacturing and engineering support.
- Degree in any Engineering/Science discipline. Diploma holders and those from other educational disciplines with the relevant working experience will be considered.
- At least 7 years of experience in the sales and/or marketing of electronic/industrial products or components to OEMs or EMSs.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High result achievers who are ambitious, energetic, independent and resourceful.
- High level contract negotiation experience and closing skills.
- Able to travel frequently.