K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
- To develop new business in the supply of medical/healthcare products such as nasal/oral swabs, ventilators, syringes, healthcare consumables, etc.
- To work with distributors and/or sell direct as appropriate to hospitals and laboratories.
- To formulate and implement sales/marketing plans.
- To plan, execute and achieve sales and profit targets set.
- To assist in the collection of accounts receivables.
- To provide quotations and attend to distributor and customer issues.
- To analyze market requirements as a basis to develop business plans.
- To act as the window between customer and internal technical support team.
- Degree or Diploma in any discipline; Science based would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the sales and/or marketing of healthcare/medical devices or consumables.
- Result oriented achievers who are ambitious, energetic, independent and resourceful.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to travel frequently.