People & Executive Manager
K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
Human Resource (HR) Management
• To talent search, review and hire key positions.
• To manage, co-ordinate and work with authorities and customers on HR and related compliances.
• To guide and advise on all HR matters pertaining to compensation, training/development,
succession planning, general recruitment, industrial relations, etc.
• To assist in strategic and tactical plans implementation.
• To work on special projects assigned from time to time.
Board Support & Liaison
• To assist in the organizing of Board, Committee and General/Extra-General Meetings.
• To attend to investors queries and co-ordinate investor relations programs.
• To plan and implement CSR programs.
• To oversee maintenance of facilities.
• Degree in any discipline. However, candidates with HR or company secretarial qualifications would
have an added advantage.
• At least 8 years experience in people (HR) management or company secretarial functions with a
minimum 3 years at managerial level.
• Highly computer literate.
• Able to work independently and in a team.
• Mobile and able to travel.