ERP Support Executive
K-One Technology Bhd. and its subsidiaries, jointly known as the K-One Group, is a technology solutions provider listed on Bursa Malaysia. It is driven by 2 key businesses; ODM/OEM of medical/healthcare devices, IoT products, consumer electronic lifestyle gadgets and industrial equipment for multinationals worldwide and the provision of cloud computing solutions.
In view of our expansion, we are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to fill the above position:
• To support and enhance operational workflow with new technology and automation in relation to ERP system.
• To carry out requirement and technical analysis for end users.
• To coordinate and support patching and upgrades of Oracle ERP system.
• To combine report writing experience with data analytic skills to support business reporting needs.
• To provide technical assistance to and work closely with end users, SI and ERP system provider.
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in ERP maintenance and support.
• Experience in designing reports/dashboards using BI tools or other current reporting tools.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills – both written and verbal
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion cloud system and/or electronic manufacturing services will be added advantage.